- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my work.
- My entire Sole Proprietor In Software book on this site!
- Creator Sky Price Drop!
- 16 chapters of Creator Sky back on the site!
- Spent a bit on Twitter and Amazon Advertisements…
- Totally missed NookPress Publishing!
- Started donating books to Little Free Libraries
- My novel setup with Blurb BookWright.
- Getting the novel into my local library.
- Blurb for novels… BookWright needs work.
- OCLC Worldcat, not too sure how it works…
- Free Ebook of Creator Sky!
- Continuous Improvement
- Refining my self publishing process.
- More talk about Google Docs (Drive)
- Website CSS style adjustments
Monthly Archives: November 2016
I feel that it is important to always be open to improvement. The desire to improve can come from simple or elaborate reasons. Who doesn’t want their works to be well known and well received? Do you have a big plans for something you are spending countless hours on? Do you simply want your work to be the best it can be? Take those reasons and keep them at the … Continue reading
This all came about when I decided to try voicing my first Creator Sky book to make an audio book. By the time that I got to chapter 4, I was seeing various issues with the text flow when read out loud. Because I want the text to be the best that it can be, I decided to revise it. It might have introduced new typos, but I felt it … Continue reading
Let me count the ways I find Google Docs (Drive) useful: 1. A centralized location for my texts as I work on them. 2. Easy to access from many types of devices. 3. As long as you keep it up to date, it’s your go-to source. 4. Seems pretty good at spell check and grammar. 5. Basically an off-site backup to any copies of the text you have locally (backup … Continue reading
I’ve further adjusted this site’s Style Sheet code so that posts and pages have separate formatting. My posts didn’t work well with indented paragraphs, but I wasn’t separating the CSS code between the two. I was able to create a “class” for the pages so that I could keep indenting (text-indent: 3em) on those, but have normal spacing on these posts. It looks a lot better. I’ll have to think … Continue reading