I’ve further adjusted this site’s Style Sheet code so that posts and pages have separate formatting. My posts didn’t work well with indented paragraphs, but I wasn’t separating the CSS code between the two. I was able to create a “class” for the pages so that I could keep indenting (text-indent: 3em) on those, but have normal spacing on these posts. It looks a lot better. I’ll have to think about future writings that will allow me to have book styled formatting on only specific posts. I think it will be as easy as adding a div tag with a special class to each post.
- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my work.
- My entire Sole Proprietor In Software book on this site!
- Creator Sky Price Drop!
- 16 chapters of Creator Sky back on the site!
- Spent a bit on Twitter and Amazon Advertisements…
- Totally missed NookPress Publishing!
- Started donating books to Little Free Libraries
- My novel setup with Blurb BookWright.
- Getting the novel into my local library.
- Blurb for novels… BookWright needs work.
- OCLC Worldcat, not too sure how it works…
- Free Ebook of Creator Sky!
- Continuous Improvement
- Refining my self publishing process.
- More talk about Google Docs (Drive)
- Website CSS style adjustments