- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my work.
- My entire Sole Proprietor In Software book on this site!
- Creator Sky Price Drop!
- 16 chapters of Creator Sky back on the site!
- Spent a bit on Twitter and Amazon Advertisements…
- Totally missed NookPress Publishing!
- Started donating books to Little Free Libraries
- My novel setup with Blurb BookWright.
- Getting the novel into my local library.
- Blurb for novels… BookWright needs work.
- OCLC Worldcat, not too sure how it works…
- Free Ebook of Creator Sky!
- Continuous Improvement
- Refining my self publishing process.
- More talk about Google Docs (Drive)
- Website CSS style adjustments
Monthly Archives: August 2017
I decided to lower the price of the Creator Sky ebook to $2.99. It looks like the price changed on Amazon, but the other marketplaces will likely take more time to update. The print price will have to stay as-is due to the high cost of print-on-demand services. Here are places online that you can find the book: CreateSpace (Print), Amazon (Print), Barnes & Noble (Print), Amazon Kindle, Barnes & … Continue reading
Start with the first chapter here. I put 16 chapters of Creator Sky on the site. It’s close to the size of the book when I released it as a novelette in 2011. It was a long road, but now that it is a full novel I’ve been trying all that I can to get it out there. I hope you enjoy this preview!
The long story short is that not much happened yet. First off, I noticed it was “national book lovers day” on Twitter and tried it out on a whim. In retrospect, I think I would have been much better off just making the tweet and not promoting it. I’ll get to that reason in a bit. As you can see in the above screenshot it had 7637 impressions with 8 … Continue reading
I was talking with a friend about self-publishing and the idea of having better print-on-demand coverage came up. CreateSpace is owned by Amazon, so even with their extended distribution feature, it is unlikely that Barnes & Noble would consider stocking it or selling it in their online store. He mentioned Nook Press as an alternative. Years ago I had used it back when they only had functionality for publishing ebooks. … Continue reading
As I mentioned in a previous post, I was thinking of distributing a decent number of Creator Sky copies through the local Little Free Library system. I had ordered 50 copies that I still have around half left. They have two errors in the interior, but are solid quality copies otherwise. Obviously, my main motivation is promotion, but that’s not the entire story. The book is self-published and pretty much … Continue reading