- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my work.
- My entire Sole Proprietor In Software book on this site!
- Creator Sky Price Drop!
- 16 chapters of Creator Sky back on the site!
- Spent a bit on Twitter and Amazon Advertisements…
- Totally missed NookPress Publishing!
- Started donating books to Little Free Libraries
- My novel setup with Blurb BookWright.
- Getting the novel into my local library.
- Blurb for novels… BookWright needs work.
- OCLC Worldcat, not too sure how it works…
- Free Ebook of Creator Sky!
- Continuous Improvement
- Refining my self publishing process.
- More talk about Google Docs (Drive)
- Website CSS style adjustments
Category Archives: Self Publishing
After finishing my first print version of Creator Sky, I ended up getting a pretty sizable order of copies made (in retrospect, probably too many). I contacted my local library system to see if they would be interested in having a few copies to put into circulation. Their response was great! Basically, they love local authors and would be glad to make it happen. Only about two weeks later I … Continue reading
I have my Creator Sky novel “published” with CreateSpace. The process is relatively straightforward. You can download a document template that is formatted to their specifications and it just simply works. You can also download a cover template based on your final page size and that just simply works. In my attempt to find a second print-on-demand service so that there is some level of complete market coverage, I’ve been … Continue reading
I recently noticed that my Scifi book, Creator Sky, is now listed on WorldCat. I was talking about marketing ideas with a friend and mentioned the idea of asking local libraries to see if they would carry it. He said that a family member of his was an employee of a local library (one that’s in a small city of the metro area, as far as I know they only … Continue reading
This all came about when I decided to try voicing my first Creator Sky book to make an audio book. By the time that I got to chapter 4, I was seeing various issues with the text flow when read out loud. Because I want the text to be the best that it can be, I decided to revise it. It might have introduced new typos, but I felt it … Continue reading